REPAI CODE OF ETHICS
All REPAI Members Pledge to:
1. Maintain the highest level of honesty and integrity, and be above reproach in all professional business practices.
2. Maintain an atmosphere of fairness and cooperation with other photographers, including refraining from conflict and confrontation, either directly or electronically.
3. Foster an attitude of mutual benefit between client and photographer in all negotiations, contracts and transactions.
4. Never misrepresent one's own qualifications, capabilities or reputation, or impune the reputation of a competitor.
5. Never conspire with other photographers to artificially
inflate fees, fix prices or otherwise engage in any other illegal or unethical business
6. Maintain accepted legal and professional practices,
such as obtaining property and model releases and utilizing written contracts in
all assignments and projects.
7. Seek to uphold and fulfill all professional contracts,
obligations, commitments and expectations.
8. Maintain a level of trust, confidentiality and proprietary
respect with clients in all projects and assignments.
9. Maintain a high level of honesty and responsibility
toward employees, contractors and suppliers, and always honor one’s own financial
10. Decline any assignment that would compromise full
compliance with any tenant of this Code of Ethics.